FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Hey Guys Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys   Hey Guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:46 am

I have been busy lately since it is daylight longer, and I can get some things done outside. I will be back online some, hopefully we can get a game together. Next week I will be at the Wachovia Championship most of the week, will catch the Tuesday practice round and volunteering Thursday, Friday, and Sat. Wed my 10 month old is getting tubes in his ears, hopefully it will solve the problem with the constant ear infections since mid Feburary. Depending on how it goes next Sunday(if Tiger is in contention-provided he comes) I may go back out after my double header softball games and see the end of everything. Hopefully after that I should be back on most nights.

Travis, hope you are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Hey Guys Empty
PostSubject: Look Busy   Hey Guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:55 am

GOOD GRIEF DAVID!

You need to slow down a little man.....Your looking at age 50 way ahead of schedule! But hey, I know that life is life, and kids play a HUGE part of your daily schedule! I am just now getting back in the swing of things after being sick, and work slowing down a bit. So I understand.
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com

Hey Guys
Page 1 of 1