FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday night game.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:43 pm

Anyone wants a game Sun night I'll be in the chat room at 8pm cst or a few mins before.

Lets have a fun game ... if you thought Devils was hard then lets try Santa Barbara Canyons. Heres the link if you dont have it... its only 15 meg.

http://linkscorner.org/courses/course.php?crz=453
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 8:22 am

Lets not forget that we set are clocks ahead one hour last nite (Sat 3/10/07) so are we still on for 8:30pm EST tonite?
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 1:18 pm

Boy oh Boy that's an old course Rolling Eyes

It was released in June of 01, I had to blow the dust off of the disk before I could install it, but will give it a go mate.

See you'll at 6 Wink
Back to top Go down
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 5:08 pm

Yep keep it at 8pm est. Thanks for telling me you changed your clocks. We normally change ours the same time you do but for some reason they have extended ours for an extra 2 weeks this year. Now all I've got to do is try and work out what time 8pm est is over this way now ... Geeeezus think its 11am. If I'm not there then I've worked it out incorrectly ... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:49 pm

This is me last night waiting for Travis to get out of a Santa Barbara bunker ... Smile Smile Smile Smile

Sunday night game. Waiting
Back to top Go down
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:38 am

Sorry I didn't get to join you guys, I didn't see the time change till about 8:45 EST. Jeremy was in the chat room, so we tried to start up a Direct Connect game, to no avail. Neither could find the game. So, I set up a game thru matchmaker just to see what happens. He could see my game, so we played Santa Barbara Canyons front 9. Nice course.
Funny shot I had, I think #3, par 3. Had it set perfectly for distance, hit the top mark, missed the bottom by about a mile. Thought it was in the Grand Canyon for sure. The ball actually hit the top of the fence and went over the green! lol!
I should have saved the shot, but didn't think about it.

Catch ya guys next time!
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:57 am

I think he is still there Al Laughing
Back to top Go down
Travis
Admin
Travis

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: YOU GUYS   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:19 pm

HA HA HA HA HA~~~~~~
You guys are one FUNNY group to play with! lol
And to be honest I think there were a few of those skeletons STILL IN the bunkers. My guess is after the ball came out, the player couldnt get out!
Oh well Walk softly and carry a snow shovel I always say.
Travis
Back to top Go down
http://the10thtee.tripod.com/
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Hey Al, are you sure that picture is you waiting for him to get out of the bunker or all of us the other night waiting for Travis to catch up with the rest of us! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday night game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday night game.   Sunday night game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night game.
Page 1 of 1