FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message to Travis and members

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Message to Travis and members Empty
PostSubject: Message to Travis and members   Message to Travis and members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 1:41 am

Just trying to help out here. What do you think of a "live" get together say once a fortnight. Like we have the chat room already where we could meet and set up a "live" game with direct IP connection. Am willing to help out. Its just a great way of meeting players we only play against offline. I'm not suggesting a serious game ... just a fun game maybe using the next tour meet in advance as the course. Like (depending on the amount of players) it could be alt shot .. or stroke .. or skins or match play etc.. I'm even willing to set up a teamspeak server so we can chat live during the game.
I think this site has a great future and am just trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Message to Travis and members Empty
PostSubject: Online game`   Message to Travis and members Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 2:46 am

Al we could even call it the "Online 18"

I think that is a good idea to kick around the club house. or even to put to a member vote. i'll set up a poll for voting.
Thanks for the idea.
Travis
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com

Message to Travis and members
Page 1 of 1