FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Castle Pines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:02 pm

The course is on the site and ready to download. The LTS files will follow in 3 or 4 days.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:57 am

Not a course I would have chosen ... but oh well ... reason is that in setting up the lts files all holes can only be set as easy .... so... unless Travis arrives on the scene .... I have set up one round from the ladies tees ... just for something different ... cheers
ps ... have taken pity on you all ... no windy on this meet ... tongue so lookout for some low scores.

Have also decided to introduce a ctp (closest the pin) contest. I will name a par 3 hole and which round later. But all you have to do is save your shot and email it in. To qualify the shot must land 10ft or less from the pin. So keep your eyes pinned to this message board for further details as not sure how to get this info on the web site.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 am

Geezus ... just love talking to myself Smile This must be one of the quietest message boards on the web.
Anyway just a message to tell you that the info for the Closest the Pin comp is on the web site. You will find it on the schedule page under the course download for Castle Pines.
Right ... now next job is the LTS files. Phew Cool
Back to top Go down
dean beitzel

dean beitzel

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:11 pm

ricky nelson, lonesome town;
hank snow, oh, lonesome me;
paul anka, i'm just a lonely boy;
dinah shore, have you ever been lonely?;
unknown artist, i'll walk alone;
simon and garfunkel, one is the loneliest number;
brenda lee, all alone am i;
etc., etc., etc.,

how yah doin al?

dean
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:55 pm

LTS files for Castle Pines are now ready for download Shocked Please do not post any games in until after the 1st.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:13 am

C'mon you lot ... where are all those CTP shots ... or are you all as bad as I am ... drunken Smile
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 8:25 am

I played on-line with Prof. Beitzel and forgot to save my shot on the 4th hole in round 1. It was 12" from the cup (after my third shot). HeHeHe.

Sorry Al next time we'll remember.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:18 am

Is that a threat or a promise Jim ... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 8:03 am

It's a promise, I don't make idol threats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle Pines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle Pines   Castle Pines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle Pines
Page 1 of 1