FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next leaderboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Next leaderboard Empty
PostSubject: Next leaderboard   Next leaderboard Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:24 am

I apologize in advance. But in the next l/board I have divided us into 2 flights. I feel this is necessary as due to a lack of handicap updates from Travis (nothing at all to do with the flood he experienced) that operating on handicaps we all got from 6 months ago is a bit ridiculous ... plus also I don't think we have enough players as yet to operate 3 flights. I would do the handicaps myself but don't know the system Travis operates on to work them out.
My apologies to those new players that played whom I don't have handicaps for. I just guessed your flight. Please be patient ... all will work out in the future .. I hope ... Smile

Now the next meet ... I will give Travis a couple of days to upload the next course and LTS files. If nothing is there I will try to upload them myself. I'm not the best at this so please be patient ... they will get there although probably not in the spot you normally see them .. Smile Smile Smile

All I can say is that I'm doing my best .. cheers cheers

ps ... dont forget some of us still get together on Skype for a live game ... just do a search for us under our email addys. Like Dean .. he's always on ... that guy never sleeps .. Shocked Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Next leaderboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: