FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you need help ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

If you need help ... Empty
PostSubject: If you need help ...   If you need help ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:51 am

Travis .. so sorry to hear of your loss. I must admit that talking to the guys on Skype we were sorta worried that you had lost interest a bit ... but we NEVER imagined that anything like this had taken place.
Did you actually lose your complete home or just the contents.
Any help we can give just yell out ... probably only computer wise such as programs etc...
I will try to keep the tour running although you are going to have to tidy up the web site when you return as things don't seem to go where I want them to ... Smile
The only thing I can't do is sign up new members and work out their handicaps but if you wish me to try then I will have a go ... or send them mail to hang on for a bit.
Anyway I trust all are well and safe .. don't worry about the tour ... we will keep it going somehow until your return.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

If you need help ... Empty
PostSubject: Flood   If you need help ... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 6:30 am

Guys,

We lost mostly the contents, but that's what home owners insurence is for. So the good thing about that is I can finally get some updated stuff without the wife getting in my ass about it. lol. I will get on the membership's asap. I should be able to get totally back on my feet within the week. So I will be back before this meet is through. The phone company is going to be out tomorrow or the next day to start fixing everything that is needed for a phone. I will probably be selling this home and buying a new one that's on a hill somewhere!

I'll be chatting with you guys pretty soon on skype.
So save a chair, and get your clubs out.

Regards,
Travis
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com

If you need help ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: