FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trophies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Trophies   Trophies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:52 am

Hopefully everyone reads the board, even if they didn't sign up to post. In a way to give back a little, I have been working on some virtual trophies for the winners. I have the first 3 tournaments done, will work on the rest soon. Still trying to learn what I can about Photoshop. I know we have the trophy room here, but I thought it would be nice if people had their own, with their names and tournament on them. What you do with them is up to you, keep, delete, whatever. Some sites have certificates for the winners. LOGO has placques. I have a little of everything. Some needs to be enlarged to use, but will work on it.

Let me know what you guys think about the idea.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Trophys   Trophies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:52 am

I think it's a great idea sandbagger. And I thank you for your support in this clubhouse. We are always looking for other idea's to making this clubhouse a great one, and i'm sure that everyone will agree with me that membership will slowly but surely raise to a healthy group of players.

What everyone needs to keep in thier minds is that this is a HUGE learning experience for me, and that there are a lot of new idea's to make next season a better one than this one.

Thanks again for the idea's and work put in. Keep it up, I like the trophys that i'v seen.
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com

Trophies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: