FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dullatur stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Dullatur stories   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:21 am

Well just played my first 2 rounds. Round 2 was one of the best scores I have ever got in ls. The putts just kept dropping in ... maybe the no wind had something to do with it .. Smile Smile

Round 1 was not too bad but had a doulble bogie on a par 3 hole which spoilt it a bit. For fellow rts players you know what I mean when I say I had a mouse glitch. For those not in the know... in rts if you happen to sort of touch your mouse before you are ready to swing it will swing anyway and the ball will travel about 4 ins... Smile

One thing I can never understand .. and its not just this tour but in other clubs as well ... is why some players like to see which scores they have to beat (like they send their files in at the last minute).. like does this make you play better if you know you have to beat say a 62 .. Question

Still to each his own. I can tell you this. There are some low scores coming in for this meet. But with a course with a par of 69 that is to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dullatur stories   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 6:14 pm

Hey Al, at least it went 4 in. Not being blown off the tee like Travis did!

There should be low scores, it isn't a bad course at all and you can score on it.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Mouse Farts   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:22 pm

I HATE MOUSE FARTS!!!!!

It messes up the game for me. Oh well, I still hit them fat IRL from time to time. So I guess that could be considered the same I guess.

I'm sorry for my absence. I have somehow gotten a bad upper respritory infection that i'm trying to deal with. If I were to try skype right now, all you would hear is coughing from me. So I guess I will stick to typing for the time being or until I can talk with out coughing up a lung or two.

I still need to play round 1.
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dullatur stories   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:23 am

Well after round 1 that was one easy course ... well at my end at least. As a matter of interest (nothing at all to do with Dullatur) I just completed my Tiger Woods rounds at Clambakers and finiished 10th out of 145 players. Am very proud of that considering I finished on -4 after 2 rounds and the winner was only on -7. Just thought I would throw that in ... Very Happy Very Happy

Now ... about this message board. C/Mon guys post some topics. Just checked the general board for who has posted topics and its not looking good.

Me ... 19 topics.
Travis .. 6 topics.
duetoillness ... 4 topics.
Sandbagger ... 3 topics.
Dean ... 2 topics.
Jeremy & jvgolfer 1 a piece.

If you would like to know how a message board should operate then check out this address. http://clambakers.org/phpBB2/
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rooms   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:34 am

GUY'S, GAL'S, AND GOLFERS OF ALL AGES!!!!

I took the time to make this forum because I thought it would be a good way to chat with other people, share idea's, complain, and post basically anything you wanted too. BUT NO ONE FOR SOME REASON HAS A TOPIC.

Talk about your dog, your flowers, your kids, your wife, your real life golf, your pc, your mother in law.....ANYTHING.......
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dullatur stories   Dullatur stories Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 10:59 am

Call_me_Al wrote:

Now ... about this message board. C/Mon guys post some topics. Just checked the general board for who has posted topics and its not looking good.

If you would like to know how a message board should operate then check out this address. http://clambakers.org/phpBB2/

Hey Al, I don't see what that board has to do with us. Look at the facts before always complaining about this one....That board has 686 people and was started in 2003.
We have 15 and started in 2007. Not everyone will post, just like the other. There is people there since 2003 with only 1 post. I am sure if this tour continues to grow you will get more posts. Just the facts.
By posting topics such as "This board sucks" will not a lot of people to start posting. I actually find it quite childish actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dullatur stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dullatur stories   Dullatur stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dullatur stories
Page 1 of 1