FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LTS Files or Non use of.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

LTS Files or Non use of. Empty
PostSubject: LTS Files or Non use of.   LTS Files or Non use of. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 6:04 pm

It has come to our attention that there are a few players not using the LTS system. It may be they have a problem when trying to use it , if that is the case please post your problem in the help section of this message board.

Now what I have found in the ones who do not use LTS files are a number of restarts in their ver files. Remember you are supposed to inform us if you have to restart for any reason as there is a -2 penalty for each round you restart if we are not informed.

So from the next tour (Bethpage)at the completion of the last game can you please include your pin file as well.

We need this so we can check the number of holes played. At the moment up to the end of Devils Island (depending on how many meets you have played in) you number of holes played should read either 54 ... 126 ... 198 ... 270. Of course if you did not complete a full meet you will have 18 ... 36 ... or 54 less than one of those numbers.

Also in the rules of play we made a mistake and said that Amateur status was allowed. This has now been rectified so from Bethpage onwards no amateur players please. I have emailed those concerned and asked them to submit 3 more qualifying rounds at a different level of play.
Back to top Go down

LTS Files or Non use of.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: