FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leader Boards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 12:12 am

Sorry to be a pain ... but I cannot work out the current Leader Boards. Like I can see what scores we all got .... and I can see what our average was over 4 rounds. BUT ... where do the handicaps kick in ... like ... who is winning ... maybe its just me but I just don't understand the current leader boards. Plus having to scroll sideways to view it is not on ... Very Happy
I would like to see a board with our scores ... then our handicaps ... then our scores minus the handicaps.
Back to top Go down
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 7:22 pm

Hey Al, I think this isn't a handicap tour like that. I thought the same thing. It is more of a flighted tour where you play against people in your own score range but play with scratch scores. I sort of like that a little better though.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Leaderboards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Al,

The current handicaps are on the right hand side of the boards.
And below the leader board is an explaination of the Handicap rankings to determine what bracket you are in. But a new system is in the works.
Travis
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:34 pm

Yikes... in that case I got my ass whipped ... Very Happy gotta lower my handicap by .66 to get outta this group ... lol Still Devils Island should take care of that.

But still think the l/board can be sorted somehow so that its easier to see which group you come under. Excell can do this.
Back to top Go down
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:17 am

plus we have a hole in the l/boards.... the handicaps are as follows .. 0 to 5 ... 6 to 10 ... 11 to 15 .... 16 to 20 ..
Now if my handicap is say 5.4 or 10.3 or 15.66 what group do I put myself in Question Question
Back to top Go down
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:28 am

Geez just realised you cannot edit your reply on this message board. So I'm replying to myself here. Would suggest getting rid of the point (like mine is 10.66) handicaps and just making them a whole number. Like make mine a 10 or 11.
Back to top Go down
Prez
Admin
Prez

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Leaderboards   Leader Boards Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 2:08 am

I agree. We could do it like this. Say You have a 4.88, and I have a 4.32.
My handicap would be a 4 and yours would be a 5 That would make is a lot easier when posting scores to the leaderboards.
Travis
Back to top Go down
https://the10thtee.editboard.com
Sponsored content

Leader Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader Boards   Leader Boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader Boards
Page 1 of 1