FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If having LTS problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Call_me_Al
Admin
Call_me_Al

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-19

If having LTS problems Empty
PostSubject: If having LTS problems   If having LTS problems Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:54 pm

As you know sometimes you know you have the correct course but it will just not fire up with the LTS file. This problem is more often with the older converted courses. I swear there must be different converters out there as sometimes I cannot get them to work with the course the person who made the LTS has on his PC and I know others have this problem as well. Take Devils Island. I have the ls version which is the one being used and it will not fire up with the LTS file ... however there is a work around and it only takes 30 secs once you have done it for the first time. Below are instructions for doing this for those that cannot get the LTS file to work.

1 ... Go to options. In links that is.
2 ... Click on Email Tourney Setup.
3 ... Click on Load.
4 ... Now find the LTS file you need.
5 ... Click Open.
6 ... You will now get a message that you must pick a different course. Don't panic thats only because the LTS file does not recognise your version of the course.
7 ... Click OK.
8 ... Now go to the select a course button.
9 ... Find Devils Island in the drop down list and select it. DO NOT ALTER ANY OTHER SETTINGS.
10 .. Click save.
11 .. Click save again.
12 .. You will get a message that says file exists ... overwrite it. Click Yes and thats it.
You will now be able to use the LTS file to play your round with your version of the course. You will have to repeat this for the other 3 LTS files in the tour.
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: If having LTS problems   If having LTS problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:59 am

AL there were 3 versions of Devils Island that was released, it could be that the LTS files that are posted are for one of the other versions. I'll give it a try and get back to you...
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

PostSubject: Re: If having LTS problems   If having LTS problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:14 am

I just tried the LS version AL and the LTS file didn't work. I'll try the other versions and get back to you...
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

PostSubject: Re: If having LTS problems   If having LTS problems Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:25 am

Al It's not the LS version It's the original version of Devils Island the one with the Devils_i.crz extension that works. I'll get a hold of Travis and let him know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If having LTS problems   If having LTS problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If having LTS problems
Page 1 of 1