FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dissappearing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi-Wan

Dissappearing Empty
PostSubject: Dissappearing   Dissappearing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:21 am

Just wanted to mention a few things here, even though I never got a chance to play (was just going to sign up when Travis vanished)
Firstly, Great job Al!!! I know how much goes into this and for you to be left high and dry to fend for yourself wasn't fair. You did what you could with what you knew how to do (or had access to). Again, great job.
Secondly, I know there is a real world out there and shit happens, but come on!!! who can't find a computer and 5 minutes to come on and say what's going on??? I'm not just pointing at Travis, this is the second league that this has happened to this year, Steve over at PSGA did the same thing....just up and vanished with no word. Now when Don over at EMGA decided to quit, he had the courtesy to tell us way in advance and he was very busy.
Thirdly, I promise to keep my site going until I die or everyone leaves, whichever comes first. I've been playing this game since it came out and I don't plan to quit. I even have a plan for my wife or kids to inform everyone when I die :-) And I know you're all thinking, but what if something unforeseen happens? Well, I WILL find a way to either inform you all or get back up and running (I have to now after all this, right?)
So come on over to the Jedi Academy Golf League and give it a try:

home.comcast.net/~tomi-wan/

Thanks for letting me vent and shamelessly plugging my site :-)
Back to top Go down
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Dissappearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissappearing   Dissappearing Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:21 am

Hey Tomi, what is the actual URL for your site? the part you give isn't valid, put www. in front don't work either. Post the entire url and I will check it out.
Back to top Go down

Dissappearing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: