FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Before we lose everything ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Before we lose everything ... Empty
PostSubject: Before we lose everything ...   Before we lose everything ... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 am

I would like to thank all of you for persisting with us during these trying times. Be assured we will be in touch if we can get up and running again.

I have deleted the Esandra course download from the web site as needed space to update the web page. So sorry if you do not have the course but I did give you one week to download it.

To those of you who are wondering ... now where can I get a game now ... well one member has already advertised his site .. here are my suggestions.

If you like playing online then I recommend this site. Jim .. Dean and myself already play there .. theres no pressure of l/boards .. plus use any stroke method you like (click.. rts.. power stroke) its just a friendly game each evening if you happen to have an hour to spare. the links is

http://www.tpclinks.com/

Now if you really want a good offline tour then I recommend the site below. They have been running for many years now and still have a great following of players. Its a handicap tour so you will have to play 3 rounds to qualify but its a very good system and you get a different winner each meet. Plus use any stroke method you like (click.. rts.. power stroke). I really recommend this one.

http://www.connlinks.com/

Well thats it from me. I will post the final l/boards for Esandra as normal on the web page and then hopefully will meet up with you all somewhere. Thanks again for the pleasure of playing against you all.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Before we lose everything ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before we lose everything ...   Before we lose everything ... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:33 am

Well with only a couple of days to go its looking like the end for this tour. Once again thanks for participating. This will be my last message on this message board. The results for the final tour will be posted on the web site. Maybe we will meet up again in the future if Travis returns. So for now ... bye and take care.
Back to top Go down

Before we lose everything ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: