FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cannot download courses from site?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd677777

cannot download courses from site? Empty
PostSubject: cannot download courses from site?   cannot download courses from site? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:39 am

Hello. I'm still trying to qualify for your league but am now getting an error on the download link. Here is what I receive: "Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here. Try the search box below to find more information about your topic. Return to Tripod ยป". What to do now? Have the courses been deleted or something? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

cannot download courses from site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cannot download courses from site?   cannot download courses from site? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:33 pm

Looks like you are correct. Just went in to check and the courses have been deleted. Do not have a clue who has done that. As I'm only keeping this up for one more meet I will not be uploading them now at this stage. You are welcome to start playing if you wish without doing the Q school. Again I apologize for this.
Back to top Go down

cannot download courses from site?
Page 1 of 1