FNG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FNG Forum

Fairways N Greens General Topics

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its with deep regret ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AussieAl

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Its with deep regret ... Empty
PostSubject: Its with deep regret ...   Its with deep regret ... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:00 am

but if we do not hear from Travis by the time the next meet ...Entrada... is over then I will have no choice (due to other commitments)but to close the tour. I just will not have the time (with spring on my doorstep) to keep running this on my own. If it does close and Travis does return later we will keep all your email addys and get in touch with you.
We have been in touch by phone with his wife weeks ago who says she would pass the message on ... but still no word from him.

Onto the next meet. I would advise that you download the version that I will post in a couple of days. I say this because even I have 2 or 3 versions of this course but because I made the LTS files with the version thats posted then thats the one that would probably work with the LTS files. If you want to take a chance then the file name is Centrada.CRZ Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Its with deep regret ...   Its with deep regret ... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:10 am

Al I tried calling Travis to tell him that after Sept. 15th you no longer will be able to continue running the FNG site because of other commitments but was told the phone number I had was either out of service or disconnected. Sorry to see FNG close but I understand your dilemma, thanks for all your help.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sandbagger

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Its with deep regret ...   Its with deep regret ... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:27 pm

Al, thanks for doing everything you could to keep things going. I am gonna try to play this tourney. I can't imagine going thru what Travis has went thru, and hope he can get everything squared away. Not a good time for all this to happen right after the birth of his last child. Give us a call Travis when you want to get it rolling again.
Dean and Jim, I will be in touch with you guys soon, hopefully I can get a handle on things around here and free up some time. Got a lot of courses to catch up on too!
Back to top Go down
jvgolfer
Admin
jvgolfer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Its with deep regret ...   Its with deep regret ... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:29 am

Good to hear from you David Very Happy Please keep in touch.

JIM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its with deep regret ...   Its with deep regret ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its with deep regret ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FNG Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: